Here it is… We are super excited to share that Canon have just announced an update to the 5D series – the long awaited 5D Mark IV!
We here at CameraPro were lucky enough to get our hot little hands on the awesome new 5D Mark IV for Jay to put the camera through it’s paces.
So, rumours have been flying around on the internet about the specs of this new workhorse camera from Canon, and we are here to confirm that they are:
- 30.4 MP CMOS sensor
– 61 point High Density Reticular AF II system – with 41 cross type, and 5 dual cross type
– Up to 7.0 Frames Per Sec
– WiFi / NFC
– ISO range 100 – 32000 (expandable 50-102400)
- DCI 4K shooting up 30 FPS
- DiG!c 6+ processor
- Full function touch screen
- 150,000 RGB + IR Metering Sensor
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- Time lapse movie function in camera
- Intelligent viewfinder with approx. 100% coverage
- Dual Pixel RAW file format
- Dual Card Slots – CF + SD
- Mirror Vibration Control System
Some excellent spec upgrades in that list compared to the 5D Mark III.
Here’s our first look at the 5D Mark IV – Rob and Bryce discuss the key specs and Jay takes the camera for a test run shooting with the Profoto B1 at CameraPro HQ!
We have the 5D Mark IV available for Pre-Order on our Website now, check it out here!
ETA for stock arriving is approximately 9th September 2016.